This blog is to discuss miniatures wargaming focusing primarily on Games Workshops games and featuring articles that discuss all aspects of the gaming industry and competitive and non-competitive play.

Friday, November 26, 2010

First entry: Excited to be a part of the blogging universe.

This is my first blog entry. I am happy to be entering the overwhelming world of blogging. I plan to include gaming, painting, army building and (strong) opinion posts focused on Warhammer 40k, Dust Tactics, Space Hulk and occasionally Firestorm Armada. I appreciate, expect and welcome criticism both construction and not-so-constructive. I am a 28 year gamer and a 23 year miniature gamer. I have been playing 40k since 2nd Ed. I have been painting miniatures since I started playing D&D in the early 80s. Thank you for taking time to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment