This blog is to discuss miniatures wargaming focusing primarily on Games Workshops games and featuring articles that discuss all aspects of the gaming industry and competitive and non-competitive play.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Widow's Kiss

I built this after a long conversation about the lack of a space marine superheavy transport. It started its life as 2 Vindicator kits and 2 Razorback kits. I will publish a project article as soon as I track down the WIP pics. I still have not come up with a suitable name for the design but have decided to nickname this particular one "Widow's Kiss" as a pair of demolisher cannons is quite a powerful kiss to be blown at one's opponent and my "home-brewed" chapter of space marines is the Black Widows.

The Widow's Kiss has a troop capacity of 13, carries 2 demolisher cannons, 2 twin-linked lascannons, and 2 sponson mounted heavy bolters. It also mounts a pintle mounted stormbolter for good measure. I have been playing it as armor 13 13 10 and with standard BS of 4. As for point cost, I have been pricing it equal to a standard Baneblade to minimize argument (500 pts.) It is not worth that many points, but I have yet to have an opponent say that it is under-priced.

When I publish the WIP article, I will include a proposed datafax for it for review by visitors as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Pakistan Super League is the T20 official Pakistani event that is arranged by HBL every year or 2 years Its consist of 6 teams that are from diffrent cities and in them some players are from foreign countries and others are from pakistan. This year 2020 this event is coming and it will be happening in februaru 2020 so get ready and watch all the psl matches in our website. Officials understand that PSL live streaming 2020 is going to break past records on all digital platforms.Also there is some webstreams that can share their live streaming of pakistan super league that is Cichd live, Crictime, Mobilecric, tensports live and smartcric.

    ReplyDelete